Mėnesinis atlyginimas (neatskaičius mokesčių)
Dynamic, fast and successful is all about LIDL. We are one of the leading food retailers in Europe. LIDL operates in 30 European countries and manages over 150 logistics centers and nearly 11,000 stores. The Group employs over 310,000 people.
We are looking for a IT Helpdesk specialist (Danish speaking) who will be a part of LIDL Baltics IT department. We invite you to become a member of our team and create LIDL chain of stores in Lithuania together.
Please submit your CV in English and in Danish languages.
- Provide first level End User support and resolution to IT technical issues
- Guide users through IT technical problem-solving process.
- Properly diagnose issues and route unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Accurately document incidents in ticketing system during and after each call
- User administration and password resets
- Follow up on unresolved incidents
- System and network monitoring using tools such as Nagios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English (Level B2)
- Strong Service Orientation
- Fast learner with affinity for technical problem solving
- Keen interest in Information Technology
- Ability to work under pressure, remain calm in any situation
- Ticketing System experience beneficial (ServiceNow)
- Microsoft 365 Office Suite experience
- An international, dynamic and friendly team of experienced professionals
- Opportunity to broader your scope of knowledge
- Professional advancement and career opportunities in Lithuania and abroad
- Healthy lifestyle supporting work environment
- Private health insurance
- Office gym, yoga and TRX classes
- Company events for employees and their families
- Anonymous and free consultations from professionals regarding psychological, legal and financial issues
Kitos papildomos naudos, kurias gauna LIDL darbuotojai:
Tiek Lietuvoje, tiek kitose „Lidl“ šalyse.
Darbuotojams, jų vaikams ir šeimos nariams.
Jaučiu, kad esu ten, kur ir noriu būti.
Nes kiekvieną darbo dieną čia praleidžiu prasmingai.